Wednesday, March 3, 2010

BECUZ SHE WATCHES OVER ME!


AS i sit here at 3:20 am i reflect on where Ive come from and where Ive been. Ive been through a lot in my lifetime..some good others bad..Through everything I know that my great grandmother Nola is watching down over me. She was truly one of my greatest inspirations. I love her becuz of her honest words and her hard love..She wasnt the type of woman who would constantly remind you how much she loves you, instead she would show you. I miss the smell of her cigarettes..riding through Chicago in her Chevy Corsica...playing with her walking cane..playing with her pillow..her screaming to the top of her lungs "SEEEERRRG"...LOL...and especially her favorite words "Kiss my ass"..i hope that she is smiling over me...loving and appreciating all the i am doing..GRANNY/BIG MOMMA..IM DOING THIS FOR U!! I LUV AND MISS U..KEEP WATCHING OVER ME..THAT NO PAIN OR HURT WILL FORM AGAINST ME!!!


NOLA BREEDLOVE!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT PLEASE