Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SINGER MONICA WAS A JUDGE AT THE FINALS! GAVE US A PERFECT SCORE!!!


Singer Monica was in the building at Atl's Civic Center for the Sprite Finals..I actually was reading her twitter and she actually mentioned us (CLARK ATLANTA ALPHAS) and then she wrote me on there..here was her take on our show and the judging! hmmmmm

@monicamylife via twitter Feb 21s, 2010
Truth is I did not pledge so some of the culture of it all I don't know. But I watched the audience responses and voted fairly. I watched peoples body language as well as asked some in the audience. I only gave the Clark Atlanta Alphas (Alpha Phi men) a perfect score so I am not solely responsible for the outcome. Although I stand behind my scorecard,There were 5 judges.

then she wrote me:
@monicamylife to @fuckSiergio via twitter Feb 21st, 2010


oh I love u guys (Alpha Phi) I thought u guys were the most creative , precise , entertaining & flat out on point. I gave u a perfect score... I even liked the outfits but I don't know what the othe judges wrote. The aka girls Rythm nation all black was hot 2

DAMN SHE WENT HARD FOR US!

1ST PLACE- ALPHAS CENTRAL STATE
2ND PLACE- ALPHA PHI (CLARK ATLANTA ALPHAS)
3RD- SIGMAS JERSEY

MADE ME FEEL GOOD 2 KNOW THAT SOMEBODY SAW WAT I SAW..IT IS WAT IS! LOVE MY APHI!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT PLEASE